[maemo-users] Opera .ini customizations

Hello,

I found I can modify /home/oser/.opera/input.ini to change some keyboard
shortcuts. My favorites are:
Down=Page down
Up=Page up
to have page up/down working as expected. I lose jumping between links
which I hardly use. I also changed Left,Right to Navigate up,down to
have links jumping partly working but sometimes it really doesn't work
when links are on same line. Is there something like Navigation
next/previous  (both not working) to skip to next previous/link of page?

Anyone has other tips? I'd like to disable page scrolling/moving by
stylus to get clipboard selection working, is this possible?

Frantisek