Guidance on increasing cache_pool_max_chunks for lvmcache

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating using lvmcache with a local disk as a cache
for a slower network attached disk, both of these are SSDs. The
default value for `cache_pool_max_chunks` is 1,000,000 and I'm
wondering the about the reasoning behind this. Is there degradation if
the value is increased or has it not been tested?

With the current limit, a larger cache will be fairly inefficient with
smaller random reads due to large chunk size being allocated, and the
warmup of such a cache would take some time.

Thanks