Problems on enabling snapshots after reboot,.

Hi everyone,

I have a machine where I run snapshots of the FS every 12 hours, and
keep a week lot of those snapshots. After a crash or a clean restart,
filesystem with snapshots does not get enabled and I have to wait
several hours for lvm snapshots to get back online which of course is
stressful. Last time I had to wait for 8 hours for all the snapshots to
get enabled and then I had to remove all the snapshots so my FS would
come up normally. I was wondering if this is a know issue or how can I
avoid this.

PS: FS is about 200TB in size and snapshots 5TB in size but they might
be even empty.

Borut