Re: pvscan --cache -aay $device does not activate LV with multiple "legs"

Well, it doesn't really change the game:

[root@archlinux ~]# rm /run/lvm/pvs_online/*
[root@archlinux ~]# lvs | grep meh
  meh        green rwi---r--- 512.00m
[root@archlinux ~]# pvscan --cache -aay 8\:2
  pvscan[36958] PV /dev/sda2 online, VG green incomplete (need 1).
[root@archlinux ~]# pvscan --cache -aay 8\:16
  pvscan[36959] PV /dev/sdb online, VG green is complete.
  pvscan[36959] VG green skip autoactivation.
[root@archlinux ~]# rm /run/lvm/pvs_online/*
[root@archlinux ~]# pvscan --cache -aay 8\:16
  pvscan[36964] PV /dev/sdb online, VG green incomplete (need 1).
[root@archlinux ~]# pvscan --cache -aay 8\:2
  pvscan[36965] PV /dev/sda2 online, VG green is complete.
  pvscan[36965] VG green skip autoactivation.
[root@archlinux ~]# lvs | grep meh
  meh        green rwi---r--- 512.00m

Regards,
Tom