Re: Suggestion: lvm2 filters lib needs to show some readable info for end user

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 07:02:15PM +0800, heming.zhao@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> So, in my opinion, I suggest there should be some code improvement for
> all filter failed info. Some filter failed debug log should convert from
> debug level to standard output level.

Yes, that's long standing annoyance, and it's simple to fix.  Added that
in the branch below, but it needs some tests, and it should probably be
used in some more places.
https://sourceware.org/git/?p=lvm2.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/dev-dct-filter-reason