Re: Removing VG mappings using dmsetup tool

> BUT I'd probably focus rather on fixing your oVirt workflow - you should
> not be 'losing' devices while you have activate mappings on them - that's
> IMHO major desing flaw - you can very easily cause very SERIOUS damages
> to your on disk data consistency - so disk would require serious fsck before
> reuse...

Thanks for your answer. Just to clarify - we are not going to loose devices
intentionally, we are considering this option only for recovery from situation
when storage is suddenly lost (e.g. broken network, storage sever crashed
etc.). In these situations disk data consistency would be an issue anyway.

Thanks
Vojta