Re: metadata device too small

Sorry, did by mistake answer privately, not to the list.

Am 13.01.20 um 22:27 schrieb Ede Wolf:
Hello,

unfortunately, as everything looked all right after the swap, I've deleted the too big metadata pool. Should have tried to actually mount the LVs, but as they where online and not errors reported, I proceeded.

Just while trying to rezise (where the big pool had to go, as otherwise I would not have had the space to resize) I ran across the transaction ID error. That even did not look fatal, until I noted, nothing has happened.

So now I have one pool with the transaction ID error, that upon after manual fixing claims no data available, and two "repaired" versions of that metadatapool.

Ede