Re: LVM RAID1 syncing component

With DM/LVM it is always the last images added when converting (to)
raid1; see "lvs -a".

If you for instance convert from linear to raid1 with "lvconvert -m1 --type raid1 $LV", the second (and last) device named /dev/$VG/${LV}_rimage_1 will be resynchronized
from the first /dev/$VG/${LV}_rimage_0 (i.e. the former linear device).

As mentioned below, the copy_percent aka sync_percent tells you how far the sync process got
unless 100% when it's finished.

-- lvmguy