Re: Resizing LVM Revisited

If not, I know that the Fedora rescue disk has these commands, and rescue mode is rescue mode so it still should work, just burn the first FC4 cd and use that rescue mode. Thank you,

Josef

Hi All,

Josef, what version of Fedora's Rescue CD were you using.? I tried this with Fedora3's Rescue CD, but, those commands were non-existent when choosing skip and going straight to the shell. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.