Re: LVM2/DM Mapping Tables Documentation

Thanks for your reply!

yeah, i've tried this  and it does do the trick for
physical data queued up in the block device interface,
but since LVM/DM provides an extra level of
abstraction running sync at prompt, or even embedding
fsync() into the C code after writes apparently has
little to no effect on LVM volumes.
I actually waited a couple HOURS the other day for
data on a LV to actually show up in the promised
sectors of the physical disk.

-dave

name=signature.asc