New lvm2create_initrd version

I've just comitted a new version of the lvm2create_initrd script to my
SVN repository:

http://poochiereds.net/svn/lvm2

This version adds support for different MAKEDEV invocations, settable
via a command-line switch (and env var too). I've also added a manpage
for the script with some usage notes as well.

I'm particularly interested in having someone with a RedHat or Fedora
machine test this out, as I don't have one to test this on. Also I'd be
happy to add support for other versions of MAKEDEV as well, if other
distribs programs take different options.

Thanks!
--
Jeff Layton <jtlayton@poochiereds.net>