LVM on a drive with a bad sector?

I have a drive I was getting ready to change to LVM. When moving all the old files off I noticed it seems to have a bad sector on the drive.. not unlikely as I move a lot so the disks take a lot of physical abuse.. but only that one bad sector. Is there anything special I should do before using the drive with LVM to mark the sector as bad so that LVM just works around it? So far there is no evidence that the entire drive is failing.