Re: About Extending LVM size with Hardware Raid

Vahric MUHTARYAN wrote:
Hi Everybody ?!

Maybe everybody know Raid5 can extend easily. I'm using hardware
raid and I wonder What extend utulity I have to use for system . resize or
LVM .. Because with hardware raid system looks all disks like a one logical disk at
this moment How can I intorduce extended array to system ...

Uh... you don't generally extend RAID 5. But if your hardware raid solution has unutilized disks (or disks you can add), you can create a new logical hw raid disk and easily add that disk into existing volume groups.

If you have left over space on your existing logical disk, that
too can be added quite easily.  You need to provide more info.