pvmove and badsectors

-i, --ignore_read_errors
Ignore read errors while moving data. Usefull in case data is moved away from a broken or unac­
cessable disk (area).
Hi everybody I would like to know, if pvmove finds an unreadable block in a PV, does it ignore the complete PV or just the bad area? I mean if a 32MB PV has a bad block, the complete 32 megs get ignored, or only the problematic area?
thx in advance,
greg