problem of snapshot on XFS

Hi,

I am using XFS on LVM1 now.

I build snapshot LV using xfs_freeze and not using norecovery mount option. This is commended in lvm-howto.
But in my test, if I reboot the system in the progress of file writing on a LV that has snapshot, the next time mounting snapshot will report XFS error and the system wants to repair the snapshot. So I will have to use norecovery option now.

I feel puzzled that why XFS repairing is needed on snapshot, I am now building an enterprise network file server, the robust is very important for us.

Very thanks for any feeding, by the way, it is not possible for me to use LVM2 in current.

Regards, more