snapshot with bigmem broken

Hello,

I did more testing, and it appears that snapshots in LVM will not work with either 4GB or or 64GB support enabled in the kernel under 2.4.20.  This includes both LVM 1.0.7 or the latest LVM2.

Is there anyone using LVM snapshots with 64GB RAM support (or even 4GB RAM support, as snapshots would be good for at least our medium size servers if not our large ones)?  Is so, let me know the kernel version and LVM version you are using so that I can try it.

PS: As mentioned previously, everything else in LVM seems to be ok with larger kernel memory models.  It’s mainly just snapshots that appear to be broken using the latest LVMs and kernel.