[linux-lvm] LVM2 and I2O block devices

Hi all,
I've been scouring the lists for information on getting LVM to recognize my
hardware RAID I2O black device.  I have the device working properly, and have
tested my installation of LVM2.  My device doesn't show up in the .cache file,
and I have tried monkeying with the filters in the .conf file.  Any
suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
--Ted