[linux-lvm] RDAC and LVM

I was curious if anyone has been using RDAC and LVM. I will be
installing a STK D178 in our environment, but we'll be using RDAC for
failover, and I was curious if anyone has used this and LVM. RDAC, from
what I understand, will own all volumes presented to the host, so it
will operate below LVM. I'm assuming that LVM will not notice anything.

TIA

--
Austin Gonyou <austin@coremetrics.com>
Coremetrics, Inc.