RE: [linux-lvm] ftp.sistina.com down?

hmm... according to a message from Taher Haveliwala (see: [linux-lvm]
installing lvm 1.0 on stock RedHat 7.1) it shouldn't be necessary for me to
package the whole kernel, thus avoiding the whole issue of configuration
files and patches...  I should, presumably, be able to just package the
module and user tools and be done with it... Taher made it work for 7.1... I
have a Guiness (7.0) box that I need to install LVM on so in the next few
days I'm going to test that theory... if it works the same RPM should work
for 7.1 systems as well...

- e r i c k