how to ensure that sensors-detect didn't cause any damage

Hi,

I am Mahesh from India. Hope you're doing well.

I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5501 (Intel Core i7-1065G7) last week and
installed Ubuntu 18.04 alongside Windows 10. I wanted to check if the
fan was working in Ubuntu and found out that one can use
sensors-detect for it.

I didn't read the warnings and gave "yes" for all the checks. Only
later I realised that it is recommended to avoid checks which are not
carried out by default. I am wondering if sensors-detect has caused
any damage in my machine. Can you please let me know what I should do
to check if there are any damages?

Thank you very much.

--
Best Regards,