Missing Code v4.5-rc1 [Patch v3 25/25] IT8628E

Hello everyone

i have some questions about chip support cause my main-board uses the IT8628E.
I saw a patch that these chip should work. So i decided to give it a try.

Normally sensors-detect works with my cpu, with the kernel-rc it did not.
If i skip that, the ITE is also not found.

# sensors-detect revision 6284 (2015-05-31 14:00:33 +0200)
# System: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z170X-UD3
# Board: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z170X-UD3-CF
# Kernel: 4.5.0-rc5 x86_64
# Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (6/94/3)

This program will help you determine which kernel modules you need
to load to use lm_sensors most effectively. It is generally safe
and recommended to accept the default answers to all questions,
unless you know what you're doing.

Some south bridges, CPUs or memory controllers contain embedded sensors.
Do you want to scan for them? This is totally safe. (YES/no): Yes
Module cpuid loaded successfully.
Silicon Integrated Systems SIS5595...                       No
VIA VT82C686 Integrated Sensors...                          No
VIA VT8231 Integrated Sensors...                            No
AMD K8 thermal sensors...                                   No
AMD Family 10h thermal sensors...                           No
AMD Family 11h thermal sensors...                           No
AMD Family 12h and 14h thermal sensors...                   No
AMD Family 15h thermal sensors...                           No
AMD Family 16h thermal sensors...                           No
AMD Family 15h power sensors...                             No
AMD Family 16h power sensors...                             No
Intel digital thermal sensor... Cannot seek /dev/cpu/0/cpuid at /usr/sbin/sensors-detect line 6820.

Some Super I/O chips contain embedded sensors. We have to write to
standard I/O ports to probe them. This is usually safe.
Do you want to scan for Super I/O sensors? (YES/no): y
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x2e/0x2f
Trying family `National Semiconductor/ITE'...               No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Nuvoton/Fintek'...               No
Trying family `ITE'...                                      Yes
Found unknown chip with ID 0x8628
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x4e/0x4f
Trying family `National Semiconductor/ITE'...               No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Nuvoton/Fintek'...               No
Trying family `ITE'...                                      No

In addition i searched drivers/hwmon/it87.c in order to find the patched code from kernel 4.5-rc5. Unfortunately i found no code changes from Patch v3 (i tested about 5 patches).
Should it not be patched within 4.5-rc1 or do i miss here something?

Second question
Is it possible to take your code from github to patch/replace it in another kernel, like 4.3 / 4.4 ?

thanks in advanced
Uwe