Re: Problems with lm-sensors web site / Wiki

> On Jan 26, 2016, at 7:33 AM, Guenter Roeck <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 01/26/2016 07:02 AM, Paul Crawford wrote:
>> I was just checking the wiki (that used to be) on the www.lm-sensors.org
>> site and it looks as if someone has messed up the Apache web server, as
>> it only has a directory 'ht' with a .rpm file in it.
>>
>> Does anyone know who is looking after the site and/or if this is being
>> fixed?
>>

> The maintainer is not reachable. I think we'll have to re-create the site
> from scratch.
>
> Guenter

Yes, unfortunately.  I see www.lm-sensors.org is pointing to the httptunnel project, which is definitely not us.

I just wish we had a copy of the Trac and database with all the pages and such… ugggg.  That’s a bit upsetting.

I could set something up where the web files are on Github and we can have multiple authors.  If nothing else, somebody could always take the Github files and run with them without having to track down a former MIA admin.

It probably won’t be too soon, though, I’m a bit swamped with my day job but I’ll try to get something going soon with multiple admins.  I’m open to other ideas, too.  I own lm-sensors.org and can get the DNS to point anywhere.

Thanks!

Phil