Re: support for IT8586E

Thanks Jean and Guenter,

There is no /proc/acpi/fan or /proc/acpi/thermal_zone folder but, I do see
/proc/acpi/button and /proc/acpi/wakeup.
Is there any guide on how to setup the ACPI fan control?

Regards,
Dev

$sensors
k10temp-pci-00c3
Adapter: PCI adapter
temp1:        +37.8°C  (high = +70.0°C)
                       (crit = +100.0°C, hyst = +99.0°C)

fam15h_power-pci-00c4
Adapter: PCI adapter
power1:           N/A  (crit =  18.96 W)

$sudo sensors-detect
AMD Family 15h thermal sensors...                           Success!
    (driver `k10temp')
Some Super I/O chips contain embedded sensors. We have to write to
standard I/O ports to probe them. This is usually safe.
Do you want to scan for Super I/O sensors? (YES/no): YES
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x2e/0x2f
Trying family `National Semiconductor/ITE'...               No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Nuvoton/Fintek'...               No
Trying family `ITE'...                                      No
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x4e/0x4f
Trying family `National Semiconductor/ITE'...               Yes
Found unknown chip with ID 0x8586
Now follows a summary of the probes I have just done.
Just press ENTER to continue:

Driver `k10temp' (autoloaded):
  * Chip `AMD Family 15h thermal sensors' (confidence: 9)

No modules to load, skipping modules configuration.

Unloading cpuid... OK

$sudo pwmconfig
/usr/sbin/pwmconfig: There are no pwm-capable sensor modules installed