Re: about fan speed problem

Thank you Jean,

Not laptop, here is my hardware info and sensors-detect result, I have changed the old sensors-detect to the latest sensors-detect(Select yes every step), but still only get the cpu temperature.

Is there available sensors for my cpu fan?

Thanks and Regards,
-Chao Ma

Stopping lm_sensors:                                       [  OK  ]
# sensors-detect revision 6284 (2015-05-31 14:00:33 +0200)
# System: EVOC NET-1821VD2N [BIOS Name:$(PROJECT_TAG)$(PROJECT_BUILD)$(SPACE_CHAR)BIOS Version:$(PROJECT_VER)$(SPACE_CHAR)Build Date:TODAY$(SPACE_CHAR)18:19:29]
# Board: INTEL Corporation MAHOBAY
# Kernel: 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64 x86_64
# Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (6/42/7)

This program will help you determine which kernel modules you need
to load to use lm_sensors most effectively. It is generally safe
and recommended to accept the default answers to all questions,
unless you know what you're doing.

Some south bridges, CPUs or memory controllers contain embedded sensors.
Do you want to scan for them? This is totally safe. (YES/no):
Silicon Integrated Systems SIS5595...                       No
VIA VT82C686 Integrated Sensors...                          No
VIA VT8231 Integrated Sensors...                            No
AMD K8 thermal sensors...                                   No
AMD Family 10h thermal sensors...                           No
AMD Family 11h thermal sensors...                           No
AMD Family 12h and 14h thermal sensors...                   No
AMD Family 15h thermal sensors...                           No
AMD Family 16h thermal sensors...                           No
AMD Family 15h power sensors...                             No
AMD Family 16h power sensors...                             No
Intel digital thermal sensor...                             Success!
    (driver `coretemp')
Intel AMB FB-DIMM thermal sensor...                         No
Intel 5500/5520/X58 thermal sensor...                       No
VIA C7 thermal sensor...                                    No
VIA Nano thermal sensor...                                  No

Some Super I/O chips contain embedded sensors. We have to write to
standard I/O ports to probe them. This is usually safe.
Do you want to scan for Super I/O sensors? (YES/no):
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x2e/0x2f
Trying family `National Semiconductor/ITE'...               No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Nuvoton/Fintek'...               Yes
Found `Nuvoton NCT5573D/NCT5577D/NCT6776F Super IO Sensors' Success!
    (address 0xa30, driver `nct6775')
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x4e/0x4f
Trying family `National Semiconductor/ITE'...               No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Nuvoton/Fintek'...               No
Trying family `ITE'...                                      No

Some systems (mainly servers) implement IPMI, a set of common interfaces
through which system health data may be retrieved, amongst other things.
We first try to get the information from SMBIOS. If we don't find it
there, we have to read from arbitrary I/O ports to probe for such
interfaces. This is normally safe. Do you want to scan for IPMI
interfaces? (YES/no):
Probing for `IPMI BMC KCS' at 0xca0...                      No
Probing for `IPMI BMC SMIC' at 0xca8...                     No

Some hardware monitoring chips are accessible through the ISA I/O ports.
We have to write to arbitrary I/O ports to probe them. This is usually
safe though. Yes, you do have ISA I/O ports even if you do not have any
ISA slots! Do you want to scan the ISA I/O ports? (yes/NO):

Lastly, we can probe the I2C/SMBus adapters for connected hardware
monitoring devices. This is the most risky part, and while it works
reasonably well on most systems, it has been reported to cause trouble
on some systems.
Do you want to probe the I2C/SMBus adapters now? (YES/no):
Using driver `i2c-i801' for device 0000:00:1f.3: Intel Cougar Point (PCH)
WARNING: Deprecated config file /etc/modprobe.conf, all config files belong into /etc/modprobe.d/.
Module i2c-dev loaded successfully.

Next adapter: i915 gmbus ssc (i2c-0)
Do you want to scan it? (yes/NO/selectively):

Next adapter: i915 gmbus vga (i2c-1)
Do you want to scan it? (yes/NO/selectively):

Next adapter: i915 gmbus panel (i2c-2)
Do you want to scan it? (yes/NO/selectively):

Next adapter: i915 gmbus dpc (i2c-3)
Do you want to scan it? (yes/NO/selectively):

Next adapter: i915 gmbus dpb (i2c-4)
Do you want to scan it? (yes/NO/selectively):

Next adapter: i915 gmbus dpd (i2c-5)
Do you want to scan it? (yes/NO/selectively):

Now follows a summary of the probes I have just done.
Just press ENTER to continue:

Driver `coretemp':
  * Chip `Intel digital thermal sensor' (confidence: 9)

Driver `nct6775':
  * ISA bus, address 0xa30
    Chip `Nuvoton NCT5573D/NCT5577D/NCT6776F Super IO Sensors' (confidence: 9)

Warning: the required module nct6775 is not currently installed
on your system. Check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for
driver availability.

Do you want to overwrite /etc/sysconfig/lm_sensors? (YES/no):
Starting lm_sensors: loading module coretemp               [  OK  ]
Unloading i2c-dev... OK
SMBIOS 2.7 present.

Handle 0x0001, DMI type 1, 27 bytes
System Information
	Manufacturer: EVOC
	Product Name: NET-1821VD2N
	Version: BIOS Name:$(PROJECT_TAG)$(PROJECT_BUILD)$(SPACE_CHAR)BIOS Version:$(PROJECT_VER)$(SPACE_CHAR)Build Date:TODAY$(SPACE_CHAR)18:19:29
	Serial Number: To be filled by O.E.M.
	UUID: 03000200-0400-0500-0006-000700080009
	Wake-up Type: Power Switch
	SKU Number: To be filled by O.E.M.
	Family: To be filled by O.E.M.

Handle 0x0023, DMI type 12, 5 bytes
System Configuration Options
	Option 1: To Be Filled By O.E.M.

Handle 0x0024, DMI type 32, 20 bytes
System Boot Information

Handle 0x0041, DMI type 4, 42 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: SOCKET 0
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Core i7
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Signature: Type 0, Family 6, Model 42, Stepping 7
	Flags:
		FPU (Floating-point unit on-chip)
		VME (Virtual mode extension)
		DE (Debugging extension)
		PSE (Page size extension)
		TSC (Time stamp counter)
		MSR (Model specific registers)
		PAE (Physical address extension)
		MCE (Machine check exception)
		CX8 (CMPXCHG8 instruction supported)
		APIC (On-chip APIC hardware supported)
		SEP (Fast system call)
		MTRR (Memory type range registers)
		PGE (Page global enable)
		MCA (Machine check architecture)
		CMOV (Conditional move instruction supported)
		PAT (Page attribute table)
		PSE-36 (36-bit page size extension)
		CLFSH (CLFLUSH instruction supported)
		DS (Debug store)
		ACPI (ACPI supported)
		MMX (MMX technology supported)
		FXSR (FXSAVE and FXSTOR instructions supported)
		SSE (Streaming SIMD extensions)
		SSE2 (Streaming SIMD extensions 2)
		SS (Self-snoop)
		HTT (Multi-threading)
		TM (Thermal monitor supported)
		PBE (Pending break enabled)
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
	Voltage:
	External Clock: 100 MHz
	Max Speed: 3800 MHz
	Current Speed: 3400 MHz
	Upgrade: Socket BGA1155
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x003E
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x003D
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x003F
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Fill By OEM
	Part Number: Fill By OEM
	Core Count: 4
	Core Enabled: 4
	Thread Count: 8
	Characteristics:
		64-bit capable

Handle 0x0000, DMI type 0, 24 bytes
BIOS Information
	Vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
	Version: 4.6.5
	Release Date: 10/12/2012
	Address: 0xF0000
	Runtime Size: 64 kB
	ROM Size: 2560 kB
	Characteristics:
		PCI is supported
		BIOS is upgradeable
		BIOS shadowing is allowed
		Boot from CD is supported
		Selectable boot is supported
		BIOS ROM is socketed
		EDD is supported
		5.25"/1.2 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		3.5"/720 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		3.5"/2.88 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		Print screen service is supported (int 5h)
		8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
		Serial services are supported (int 14h)
		Printer services are supported (int 17h)
		ACPI is supported
		USB legacy is supported
		BIOS boot specification is supported
		Targeted content distribution is supported
		UEFI is supported
	BIOS Revision: 4.6

Handle 0x004C, DMI type 13, 22 bytes
BIOS Language Information
	Language Description Format: Long
	Installable Languages: 1
		en|US|iso8859-1
	Currently Installed Language: en|US|iso8859-1

Handle 0x0002, DMI type 2, 15 bytes
Base Board Information
	Manufacturer: INTEL Corporation
	Product Name: MAHOBAY
	Version: To be filled by O.E.M.
	Serial Number: To be filled by O.E.M.
	Asset Tag: To be filled by O.E.M.
	Features:
		Board is a hosting board
		Board is replaceable
	Location In Chassis: To be filled by O.E.M.
	Chassis Handle: 0x0003
	Type: Motherboard
	Contained Object Handles: 0

Handle 0x0021, DMI type 10, 6 bytes