Py-smbus for Python 3

Hi,

I am working on a project that use the py-smbus module. The problem is I am using python 3.x and the py-smbus library is not compatible with this version.

I found a lot of hack to do so, like:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=22348
http://procrastinative.ninja/2014/07/21/smbus-for-python34-on-raspberry/
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.i2c/11290
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-i2c/msg08427.html

I enventually manage to make it work but this code only wirking with python 3.

I like distribute it but I do not know where. Is there someone that can merge this upstream properly (with python2 compatibility)