hp dc7900

Hi there,

I'm using HP dc7900 Small Form Factor Business PC as a small home server. Since the machine runs 24/7 I would like it to automatically shut down in case of overheating or a fan failure. I managed to obtain temperatures for both CPU cores (via coretemp). Unfortunately I'm not able to monitor fans speed. The sensors-detect script detected also:

Trying family `SMSC'...                                     Yes
Found unknown chip with ID 0x0b00

Unfortunately I have no idea what is it and how to use it.

Does anyone know how to configure lm_sensors to obtain fans speed readings on my machine??

--
Regards
Greg