Bug(?) in PMBus core, Issue with UCD90120

Hi Guenther,

I recently became aware of some weird behavior when using the UCD9000
driver for voltage monitoring. We use that device on our zc706 Zynq
platform to generate 5 voltage rails. Observing the voltages in Linux
showed a correct value for rail 1 but a 2x error in in rails 2-3 and a
4x error in rail 5. Digging through specs, docs and sources I could
track this down to this:
 - The PMBus core assumes one VOUT_MODE register per chip
 - UCD90120 has VOUT_MODE registers per rail

In our setup we have an exponent of -14 for rail 1, -13 for rails 2-4 and
-14 for rail 5. The PMBus core only reads and uses the first one and
applies it to all rails.

I'm not sure whether the UCD devices don't comply to spec or whether
this is a bug in the PMBus core, either way, the reported values from
the driver are prone to be wrong/scaled by an unknown factor.

Is this somehow known behavior for which a workaround might be
available? Otherwise, if you know how an acceptable solution might look
like, I might find some time and give it a shot.

	Thanks,
	Sören