Re: Support for Fintek F71868A

Hi,

On 11/28/2013 04:57 PM, Frédéric Beaudoin wrote:
Hi,

I would like to add my "vote" to add support for the Fintek F71868A chip.

I have an MS-7721 MSI board.

I am not sure how I can help; I do work in software development though, so
I should be able to at least help in testing. I should note that the
PC/server I am using is kinda hobby PC used for backups and
experimentation, so I do not mind stress-testing it.

Do you have any experience in reading datasheets for integrated circuits ?

Regards,

Hans