Re: Measured Fan RPM Jumps Frequently to 675000 RPM

Dear Luca

Thank you for the offer.

The issue is that I still spend too much time on that issue and
I don't want to blow hours planned for that task.

Therefore, I will disable monitoring of the fan.
It seems that Asus boards do not suit professional needs
if such essential features do not work correctly.

Best regards
Sascha