SMSC SIO10n268 Super I/O Linux support

Hello,

I would like to know whether the SMSC SIO10n268 Super I/O support exist in the Linux kernel? Does it need a Linux Kernel driver? OR does it work with the lm-sensors package?

I'm able to detect the device with "sensors-detect" and "superiotool" utilities, also able to dump the device registers with "superiotool -d".

How to configure a UART port connected to this Super IO device? Is there any other application/tool for this?

Please help.

Regards,
Sreekanth