Re: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0

	When I rebooted, the BIOS only reports two temperatures, one it
labels "Motherboard" and the other it labels "CPU".  Unlike the reports from
`sensors`, the CPU temperature looks right (about 37°C) and the CPU temp is
higher than the MB temp.  Again, there is a lack of consistency, so it is
difficult to tell which is which, or how much I might rely on either one as
a metric to trigger a shut down of the machine.

> > Do you see all fan speeds in the BIOS? If you do, and go from the BIOS
>
> 	As I recall, yes.  A couple of them were off the chart, however.  I
> presumed it indicated a bad divisor.

	When I rebooted, only 1 of the fans was reporting an absurd
rotational speed.  The Coolant Fan was jumping up and down all over the
place in the advanced screen, and reporting about 57,000 rpn on the main
screen.  I swapped the Coolant Fan and the Pump, putting the Coolant fan on
the CPU_FAN connector, and the faulty reporting stopped.  The "musical
sensors" under Linux does not seem to have stopped, however, although I am
not entirely certain of that.  Oddly enough, however, I am certain of the
fact in the current state removing the Rear Fan #1 from the CHA_FAN1
connector drops fan2, but connecting the pump to it does not return the
monitor point.  Putting the Rear Fan #1 back does restore it.