Re: Fancontrol for intel HM77

Hello, Fred-
I'm by no means an expert, but it appears that the chip you have is not yet supported by a driver in the version of lm-sensors you are running.

SuperIO chips seem to be usually the chips that support PWM outs.  Looking at your superio section, we see this:
"Found unknown chip with ID 0x0b00"

This would imply that lm-sensors is not aware of the chip that your laptop has.
Here is the output from my superio sensor detection:
"Found `Nuvoton W83667HG-B (NCT5571D) Super IO Sensors'      Success!
    (address 0x290, driver `w83627ehf')"

I'm not sure what tool to use to dump more information about your chip, to help identify it.  Perhaps someone else on the list can point to a tool like lspci that would show a list of the devices on the bus, but i don't know of one.

lm-sensors.org seems to be down at the moment, but a google cached version of www.lm-sensors.org/browser/lm-sensors/trunk/doc/chips/SUMMARY  says:
11 "If your sensor chip is not detected by sensors-detect, please contact us
12 (see http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/AuthorsAndContributors)

It goes on to say to only contact them if you're _sure_ there is a sensor chip on your board, which i think the line from your sensors-detect output i copied/pasted above verifies.
(see 'supported chips' cached version: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IFkiufprRy0J:www.lm-sensors.org/browser/lm-sensors/trunk/doc/chips/SUMMARY+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Hope this helps
Camden