[Config] GA-EP43-DS3LR

Hello,

  I've created config for Gigabyte EP43-DS3LR (see attachment).

There is some inaccuracy in temp2 (CPU temp), but I'm not able to track down the reason. It may be caused by sensor location.

mpan
chip "it8718-*"

# Fans
    label   fan1    "CPU fan"
    label   fan2    "SYS fan2"
    label   fan3    "PWR fan"
    label   fan4    "SYS fan1"

# Temperatures
    # temp2 is strongly corelated with cores temperatures, being few degrees
    # above or below them, equal at about 40 Celcius degrees.
    # temp1 is exactly as BIOS reports it and seems to be chipset temperature,
    # not case temperature.
    label   temp1   "Sys temp"
    label   temp2   "CPU temp"
    ignore  temp3

# Voltages
    # in4 is unknown, moves in range [0.10; 0.60]V, depends on CPU load
    # in5 is unknown, moves in range [0.00; 0.13]V, depends on CPU load
    ignore in4
    ignore in5
    ignore in6  # fixed at 100mV

    label   in0     "Vcore"
    label   in1     "Vram"          # DDR18V in SETUP
    label   in2     "+3.3V"
    label   in3     "+5V"           # Not present in SETUP
    label   in7     "+12V"

    # Both Vcore and Vram may be adjusted from SETUP, so imposing hard limits
    # on them makes no sense, as for many configurations they'll exceed
    # the limits.
    set     in2_min 3.3 * 0.95
    set     in2_max 3.3 * 1.05
    set     in3_min 5 * 0.95
    set     in3_max 5 * 1.05
    set     in7_min 12 * 0.95
    set     in7_max 12 * 1.05

    # Based on various configs for Gigabyte motherboards. Matches reality
    compute in3  @ * (6.8/10+1),    @ / (6.8/10+1)
    compute in7  @ * 3.963,         @ / 3.963