Re: Support for Intel H77

Hi,

thanks for the explanation. I got one more problem, now its the module you wrote, I'm getting this when trying to compile:

[root@NEUTRINO nct6775]# make
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `modules'.  Stop.
make: *** [modules] Error 2
[root@NEUTRINO nct6775]# make modules
[root@NEUTRINO nct6775]# make all
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `modules'.  Stop.
make: *** [modules] Error 2

Also, here is my MakeFile http://pastebin.ca/2204518

Can you please tell me what is wrong ? I'm not sure is it either makefile buggy or I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,