Re: Fintek f71882fg ACPI conflict

All fans SHOULD spin at some low rate to make the system work.
I disagree. When the outside temperature is low (say 10-12 degrees C) there is no need for the fans to spin at all. In fact, this is exactly what I have in my other PC - the box fan stops and only the CPU fan is operational at that time, which helps me save a bit on the electricity bill and reduces the noise.

Alternatively, the BIOS may provide a kickstart, when there's rise of
temperature over certain threshold, like you did in your script.
Yeah, it should, but it doesn't, hence why I am using the driver and my script.

I suggest you raise this issue with your board manufacturer.
I did, but it seems they are a complete numpties - their "technical support" department is neither technical and they offer pitiful support, so I am left to my own devices so to speak.

Sorry for my terrible english...
No problem!