Re: NCT6776 global registers 0x1c=0 and 0x24=0x5c onASRock Extreme4

Hi,
On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 09:50:31AM -0500, Harald Judt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:02:19 +0200, Ian Dobson wrote:
> >> Hi,

See above ... worst case this can result in defective hardware if misconfigured.

We could possibly introduce some kind of module parameter, but I don't feel
too comfortable with that - wrong values may still blow up the hardware.
Any opinions, anyone ?

Guenter