Updated emc6w201 driver

Hi Harry, hi Jeff,

I just updated the driver at:
  http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/emc6w201/

Changes in this version:
* All limits can be changed.

Basically this means you can now add "set" statements to your
configuration file to adjust the limits as needed. If I remember
correctly, voltage as well as high temperature limits were already good
from the BIOS so you shouldn't have to change them. Fan limits were
pretty low so you may want to adjust them, same for low temperature
limits.

Beware though: the monitoring chip may be configured and wired to take
action on out-of-limits events. The low temperature limits may have
been disabled by Dell on purpose, so that temperature alarms can only
reflect over-temperature conditions and appropriate action can be
taken (e.g. speeding up all fans, beeping or shutting the system down.)
So you should be prudent when changing the limits.

Feedback welcome. I intend to prepare a patch based on this version of
the driver and submit it for inclusion in the upstream kernel.

--
Jean Delvare