Re: Any idea to support Fintek F71808A

Hi Jean

Thank you for clarification. But is it possible that when I/O ports is
controlled by motherboard, the kernels can still "read" the
information from the I/O ports rather than read and write data to I/O
ports? I think in this case, at least, I can monitor my fan speed
without really controlling the ports, and I think it's still safe.

Thanks.

Best Wishes,

Dong-Bang Tsai  èæé
Ph.D. Student in Applied Physics at Stanford University
åääååæçççæååç
Web : http://www.dbtsai.com
Phone : +1-650-383-8392Â (USA)
      +886-910-008-392 (Taiwan)