Re: extreme fan rpms with atk0110

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 11:45 PM, Anders Kullenberg <akullen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry about the top-post, but I don't know what it means. Never used a
> mail-list before and I guess it has to with that.

No, it means that you should not write your answer at the top of the
email. Instead reply inline, addressing each point separately (like
I'm doing right now).
See for example this link:
http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq08-topp.html

> Should I reply only to your address?

No, and keep the list in CC.

> I have attached what I think is the DSDT, used this method:"sudo cat
> /sys/firmware/acpi/tables/DSDT > /tmp/DSDT" is that correct?

Yes, that's correct. I'll take a look tomorrow.

Luca