Re: How to distinguish sensors on Xeon multi-socket system

No, they're don't support HyperThread but the sensors apparently not
duplicated, i.e. there're sensor 'Core 0' for 1st processor and 'Core
0' for 2nd and that's right as these are separate cores. What is
similar is their labels and that's the problem.