Fluctuating min/max/div causing alarms

Hello all.

I've done my best so far to solve my problems with information available but I've hit a rut and I'm hoping I can get help here.

I have a SuperMicro X8SIL-F motherboard with a WinBond W8367DHG sensor chip.
The CPU is an Intel Xeon X3440 running stock at 2.53GHz.
I am running UNRAID v4.7 which is based on Slackware kernel 2.6.32
This came with sensors v3.0.3 and libsensors v3.0.3.

I have tweaked my sensors3.conf based on comparable systems as well as the thresholds specified via the boards IPMI interface.

PROBLEM: Upon booting the sensors readout displays reasonable values and all the min/max values are as I set them. No ALARMs visible.
Within hours (minutes?) various min/max values change causing the reasonable voltage/rpm/temp to now be out of range... resulting in ALARMs being raised.

QUESTION: What is causing, say, the VBAT min value to suddenly change from my setting of +2.82V to 0V? Or the min RPM for HD FAN 2 to change from 400RPM to 0RPM?

Simply executing "sensors -s" again changes the values back and clears the ALARMs, but this is not feasible to do this multiple times per day after confirming the ALARMs are false.

On a slight aside, I am unable to set the div values on my fans and the associated /sys/class/hwmon4/device/fanX_div files are read-only.

As these values change causing ALARMs to be thrown in the sensors output, there is no related events in the IPMI sensor logs.

Any help appreciated!

Find below the relevant section from my sensors3.conf file.

Dylan

# Winbond W83627EHF configuration originally contributed by Leon Moonen
# This is for an Asus P5P800, voltages for A8V-E SE.
chip "w83627ehf-*" "w83627dhg-*"

    label in0 "VCore"
    label in1 "+12V"
    label in2 "AVCC"
    label in3 "+3.3VCC"
    label in4 "CPU DIMM"
    label in5 "-12V"
    label in6 "+5V"
    label in7 "+3.3VSB"
    label in8 "VBAT"

# +12V is in1 and +5V is in6 as recommended by datasheet
# -12V is in5 by process of elimination

    compute in1 @*(1+(56/10)),  @/(1+(56/10))
    compute in5 -@*(1+(90/10)), -@/(1+(90/10))
    compute in6 @*(1+(25/10)),  @/(1+(25/10))

# Thresholds based on LowCT and HighCT values from IPMI interface

    set in0_min   1.1*0.6
    set in0_max   1.1*1.27
    set in1_min   12.24*0.86
    set in1_max   12.24*1.08