Re: New in this mailing list

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 02:25:02AM -0400, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Jean Delvare!
>
> >> Is there any way to search for words in this mailing list?
>
> > Just use google or any other search engine which support per-domain
> > search:
> >   site:lists.lm-sensors.org asus P6TD
>
> Terrible suggestion. No way to sort results by date making it totally
> pointless in case there's more than a few entries.

Did you really enter the search term above into google ? I tried, and I only
get five results. The site: keyword should limit the earch to lists.lm-sensors.org,
thus it is somewhat unlikely that you would get several pages of results.

If I omit both ':' and '.' from the search term, I do get four pages of results.
Maybe there is national differences on google search ? If so, please try www.google.com.

Guenter