Dell Optiplex GX620

G'day From Australia,

I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with getting sensors to recognise anything on a dell Optiplex GX620 ultra slim case? I don't get anything to recognise at all, nada, zip, zilch! I'm running lm-sensors rev. 5818.

System: Dell Inc. OptiPlex GX620
Board: Dell Inc. 0PJ149

Cheers,

Michael Groenhout
Production Manager
0414 200 457

LC Digital
Phone: (02) 6280 0457
Fax:     (02) 6280 0458

Unit 13 / Upper Level, Centre Court,
1 Pirie Street, Fyshwick ACT 2609

Customers Please Note the following:
•   Unless stated in a written quote all prices are based on
     printing from customer supplied print ready files (for more
     details on acceptable file formats please contact any
     staff member).  Artwork changes to supplied artwork and
     creation of new designs are charged at an hourly rate of
     $120.00 per hour or part thereof.
•   If you are a new customer and would like to be placed
     on account terms please request a copy of our New
     Account Form.  Unless this has been completed and
    approval given or unless other arrangements have been
    made all customers should assume that they are on C.O.D.
    terms.
To save inconvenience when collecting and paying for your
items please read these points carefully.  Feel free to ask any
staff member for clarification on these points or on a quotation
that you have received.