SuperMicro X7SPE-HF configuration

Hi,

I am attaching my working SuperMicro X7SPE-HF configuration file for addition to your configurations section on the wiki (I do not have an account).  I found that none of the existing super micro config were accurate for this newer board, so I spent a fair amount of time getting this right.  Hope others will benefit.

This should also be exactly accurate for a SuperMicro X7SPA-HF, and is also likely the same for the X7SPA-L, X7SPA-H, X7SPE-H.

Regards,
Scott Shanafelt