Re: ATK0110 on older Asus board

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:10 PM, frollic nilsson <frollic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> sorry, missed the reply to all button :\

While we are at it: don't top post :P

> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Luca Tettamanti <kronos.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 04:36:53PM +0100, frollic nilsson wrote:
>>
>> Ok, this means that ACPI core is not even calling the add method.
>> I guess that I can happen if _STA reports that the device is not functional.
>
> with the extra code inserted, I get a AIDI = 1 in the logs

As I suspected the device is disabled by the BIOS (AI-whatever is the
commercial name of the hwmon features, I guess AIDI = AI DIsable).
You should try and see if there's a relevant option in the BIOS setup
screen (btw, is there a monitoring page? does it work?)

Luca