Re: lm-sensors don't work usualy

Hi Marko,

How much did you pay for it? And how much have you contributed
yourself to make it better? Err... Did I hear nothing? Ya well it
might be time to join and help and make it better instead of just
throwing general statements like 'it doesn't work'. We all have jobs
and do this in our spare times. So you either be thankful for what you
get or you start helping us out.

...juerg