lm-sensors don't work usualy

Hi, I'm marko smit and I'm a Ubuntu user for a few years and ever since 2006 I have toubles using your software lm-sensors. I always have to manual configure it witch is over the years becoming more and more complicated. My sytem is a AMD Phenom x4 9550 with an nvidia chipset 560 and Ubuntu 9.10. I'm really frustrated now because I can't get lm-sensors to work, I've tried all the different methodes but it still doesn't work. I can't understand why you can't get is right at installation so that it works out of the box((autoconfiguration)as it should be with normal software). I hope you take notice from this Email and write better software because I'm starting to lose it right now.

A disappointed lm-sensor user....

--
-CHF-