Re: Combined C7 temp driver

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 10:27:44AM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Forest,
>
> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:44:34 -0500, Forest Bond wrote:
> > Just checking in -- has this gone anywhere?
>
> Not yet, I was more or less waiting for Harald to answer Juerg's
> questions so that we could make an educated decision on which driver to
> choose. But it never happened and the process stalled. Harald, it's not
> too late to answer Juerg's questions, if you have some time left for
> that.

I've done that now, sorry for the delay, I forgot about it.  However, meanwhile
all the documentation I have on those CPU's has been made available to Juerg.

Yes, that documentation might not be as conclusive as one would want, but
at least there's no difference between the information he has and I have.

Regards,
--
- Harald Welte <HaraldWelte@xxxxxxxxxxx>	    http://linux.via.com.tw/