Re: Netroedge legacy server is offline

Hi Philip,

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:13:19 -0800, Philip Edelbrock wrote:
> We're relocating and trying to consolidate/phase-out some equipment at
> our company.  One side effect is an old server that hosts some
> mirrored files as well as some legacy files for Lm_sensors is offline
> right now.
>
> If the files aren't easily and quickly relocatable, I might just try
> to bring that old beast back online until I get some time to do a
> proper relocation to a better server/service.
>
> I've put a note on the Lm_sensors wiki download page noting the
> temporary outage.
>
> Sorry for the late notice, I only just realized that there was still
> some Lm_sensors files still being hosted there by FTP.

Thanks for taking care. I'm not totally sure how temporary or permanent
the outage is supposed to be. If it is temporary, I guess we can live
without a mirror for a few days or weeks... at least until the next
lm-sensors release.

If permanent, then we have to look for a different mirror server.
Although this is not necessarily very appealing, I could host the files
myself if needed. This is only 37 MB of data total (34 MB for
lm-sensors and 3 MB for i2c), nothing frightening.

Please let us know.

--
Jean Delvare