Netroedge legacy server is offline

We're relocating and trying to consolidate/phase-out some equipment at our company. One side effect is an old server that hosts some mirrored files as well as some legacy files for Lm_sensors is offline right now.

If the files aren't easily and quickly relocatable, I might just try to bring that old beast back online until I get some time to do a proper relocation to a better server/service.

I've put a note on the Lm_sensors wiki download page noting the temporary outage.

Sorry for the late notice, I only just realized that there was still some Lm_sensors files still being hosted there by FTP.

Phil